Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bears, Oh my!

There are many things in life that make my heart race
Some exciting
Some intense
and some things that are just plain frightful
Recently, I experienced the frightful.
It was the night before last an hour after I had fallen asleep
Blaze started to bark, deep and loud
Followed by intimidating growls towards something
what it was wasn't clear at this point
My thought...
Something outside.
Little did I know
It was not something outside, it was something trying to come in.
It wasn't until myself and each of my roommates came out of our rooms
that we notice the front door was open, with wet tracks up the stairs.
That's right..

A black bear.

He figured out how to open the door.

He was scared off from the front door
and was found sitting at the back door.
I guess he thought maybe that was a better way to enter







3 comments:

  1. Whoa!!!!!!!!! In-sane!!! As scared as I would be... I'm a little jealous. What an experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holey Crap! That is crazy!!! I'm glad all is well but wow bears are big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever seen the Bear Whisperer, ha you need him.
    Bad Bear!!!!

    ReplyDelete