Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Glacier.... Because there is only one....

I would like to start by saying.... That was a GREAT day!
I would then like to follow that up by saying.... PRAISE THE LORD!

On Saturday September 11th, James, Erin, Jennifer and Myself went Kayaking in Mendenhall Lake to get a closer view of the Mendenhall Glacier and the ice burgs currently in the lake. As I have been talking about this glacier with many tourists all summer, I felt I needed to get on a more personal level with it, really see what it's all about and believe me, it's a lot more then just some ice..
It's honestly a piece of art, the colors, shapes, textures and lines of the glacier are beautiful. I am in such awe of it's design and of it's designer. It's just so powerful, in so many ways..
I hope you enjoy this series of images of the Mendenhall Glacier.

Thank you!














No comments:

Post a Comment