Saturday, April 30, 2011

CPR


About a week ago I attended a CPR and First aid class to renew my certification for my job here in Juneau. It was here that I learned the most important thing about CPR and First aid.
That no matter what the situation, peeing on the victim is the correct first response. (for those of you that were not there, that might not be as humorous.)

In all honesty, it was one of the best CPR/First Aid classes I had ever been to, where I came away feeling I had what was necessary to save a persons life if I needed to. I am however hoping that those skills will not have to be tested during the course of this season.

Here is to a safe, and exciting second season!

Photos by Gabe Dunham

Roll playing CPR/First Aid Scenarios

Possible sprained ankle on the trail. Look at how happy the victim is.
What a wonderful job Stacey did wrapping her ankle

Possible broken arms, I think they will be okay!

Possible drunk with head injury.

Possible amputee next to possible drunk with head injury



No comments:

Post a Comment